About Andika Bookkeeping Services
Andika Bookkeeping services is based in the heart of the business community of Somerset. With our office at J24 on the M5 we are situated at North Petherton which is between Taunton and Bridgwater. Our clients span a wide range of industries and businesses both small and large. Although many clients are based in the South West, we also effectively support companies nationally and internationally.
Our efficient, professional and friendly service is individually tailored for every client.
Your Business is Our Commitment
We are always there for our clients with information and advice. Our 'can do' approach means that when a client asks for something we find a way to do it. We will immerse ourselves in your business, putting profitability and efficiency at the core. We aim to help maximize your growth by analyzing your business identifying any excessive or hidden cost.
We continuously keep pace with legislation and technology, and our team of fully qualified bookkeeping staff are regularly trained to keep their skills updated. We are also:
- We can act as your agent for HMRC online PAYE, CIS and VAT submissions
- HRMC and ICB registered under the Money Laundering regulations
- Full Sage Payroll Bureau License and membership of the Sage Accountants Club
- Full members of the institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- How much time would I spend preparing the company's accounts and filing all the paperwork?
- Am I always on time and up to date when the VAT return is due?
- Am I in a Position to submit my company accounts to the accountant and meet the HMRC deadlines?
- Can I produce a Cash Flow Forecast when the bank manager asks for it?
Confidential swift & accurate service, ensuring your employees are paid correctly and on time
- Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Retail and Online
- Food and Drink
- Health, Beauty and Lifestyle
- Hotel and Restaurants
- Legal - Barristers
- Leisure and Tourism
Affordable Bookkeeping Services
Andika Bookkeeping Services can help you with all of these, at a cost you might find surprisingly affordable. We start by getting to know you and your business, offering a free initial consultation so that we can work out together exactly what support your business needs. We can also provide training in Sage Payroll, Sage Accounts and Microsoft Excel to help you and your staff.